Meet Dr. Jerald A. Kriger
Dr. Jerald Kriger
Dr. Kriger is committed to the successful treatment of your feet and ankles.
Dr. Jerald Kriger has been Northern Virginia’s leading provider of foot care since 1972, serving Prince William County as well as Manassas, Centreville, Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria and beyond.
Dr. Kriger’s extensive training (Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons), along with his extensive experience, enables him to treat medical and surgical conditions of the foot and ankle.
Patients of all ages are treated in Dr. Kriger’s office located at 8605 Sudley Road, Manassas, Virginia. He evaluates and treats foot and ankle injuries and trauma, diabetic foot problems, sprains and strains, fractures, bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, ingrown nails, warts, calluses, flat feet, tumors, heel pain, and children’s foot problems. Dr. Kriger believes early detection and diagnosis is necessary to prevent serious foot and ankle problems, both in children and adults.
“Treat the person, not the feet. The feet are attached to the person.”
— Dr. Jerald Kriger
Dr. Kriger's Experience, Training & Interests
Dr. Kriger graduated from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois, and completed his post-graduate training at Civic General Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. After serving in the U.S. Army as Captain, Chief of Podiatry, Valley Forge Pennsylvania, Dr. Kriger opened his practice in Manassas. Born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, Dr. Kriger attended the University of Wisconsin prior to going to Podiatry School.
He is an accomplished racquetball player and runner (ran the Marine and New York Marathons). He is a passionate motorcycle rider. An avid skier, hiker, and traveler, he has also been a volunteer surgeon in developing countries, including China and Colombia. Dr. Kriger is married and has four children and four grandchildren.
If you would like to make an appointment, or would like more information, please call Dr. Kriger Foot Clinic at 703 330 4450.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate – University of Wisconsin , Madison, Wisconsin
- Graduate – Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Surgical Residency – Civic Hospital/Kern Memorial, Detroit, Michigan
- U.S. Army – Captain, Chief of Podiatry, Valley Forge General Hospital
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Doctor
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor
- Novant Health Prince William Medical Center – Senior Surgeon on Staff
- Novant Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Inova Fairfax
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons-Fellow
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons-Board Certified
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Northern Virginia Podiatry Society
- Virginia Podiatry Society
More About Dr. Kriger
Dr. Kriger is an accomplished racquetball player and runner (ran the Marine and New York Marathons). He is a passionate motorcycle rider. An avid skier, hiker, and traveler, he has also been a volunteer surgeon in developing countries, including China and Colombia. Dr. Kriger is married and has four children and four grandchildren.