New Patient Information
Thank you for selecting Dr. Kriger for your podiatric care.
Dr. Jerald Kriger is a double board certified podiatrist and provides personalized care that is consistently recognized for its high quality. We look forward to providing you with the best foot health care possible.
- Dr. Jerald Kriger Foot Clinic accepts new patients Monday thru Friday.
- Plan on arriving fifteen minutes prior to your appointment with Dr. Kriger in order to complete registration.
- Co-payment is due at check- in.
- New patients may require up to 60 minutes for their initial evaluation.
- Please call or stop by should you have any questions.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Your current Insurance Card
- Valid Photo ID
- Referral (if required by your Insurance Carrier)
- Name of your Primary Care Doctor
- Filled out New Patient Forms
New Patient Forms
When To Arrive
- Plan on arriving fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete any remaining paperwork.
- We strive to stay on schedule, so please help us out by arriving fifteen minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Thank you!
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- We understand that emergencies do arise, necessitating last-minute changes; however, as a general rule, should you need to reschedule, a minimum of 24 hours notice is requested.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Care First
- Medicaid (Commonwealth of Virginia)
- United Healthcare
- If your carrier is not listed us, please call us at 703-330-4450 to determine if we can accept your insurance.
Accepted Payment Methods
- American Express
- Cash or Check